Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On the Road


Yesterday I had one basketball game (our 13yo daughter) and today I had THREE games, about 45 minutes away.

So, I'm eating on the road and I have less time for blogging.

Tonight the kids and I did Taco Bell. I had a Mexican pizza, two tacos, and diet Coke. Not too bad. I have no idea how many calories that is, but I will probably be awake far into the night. Dang, why do I do this???

For breakfast I had a Reliv (vitamins and minerals) shake and Raisin Bran. Lunch was pasta with broccoli and parmesan cheese, and an apple. I tried to drink lots of water. That's pretty much it. Didn't have much time for walking.

I better go to bed now so I can stare into the blackness for a couple hours while the caffeine wears off.

1 comment:

  1. Eating on the road is always a challenge for me. You did good! I need to drink more water.

    ReplyDelete