Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Man Pants


So, hubby had a birthday recently and I took him to a Mexican restaurant for lunch, just the two of us.

I was wearing stretchy workout pants (not that I'd worked out that morning or anything) and decided to change into jeans and a nicer shirt. I pulled on the jeans--still lying on the floor where they'd been thrown with abandon (ahem) the night before--and discovered they were tight. No way, I thought dismally. I couldn't have gained that much since I last wore these. Then I looked down and noticed they were way too short. I laughed. They were my husband's!

Then my heart leaped with joy as I realized I could actually fit into his pants! He's six feet and 165-or-so pounds. I'm an inch shorter, though my legs are considerably longer than his, and my stomach had been too...um...girthful to ever put on his pants, let alone ZIP and BUTTON them.

Progress!

3 comments:

  1. OMG - I know the joy! I tried on my husbands pants while he was out one day. He's sooo thin (145 about 5'6"). These were his loosest pants, but they fit me! And they closed! I couldn't really breathe, but they closed! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's exhilarating, huh? And HARD to live with a skinny husband sometimes...at least for me. He brings in ice cream and all sorts of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the umm ahem haha Wow that is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete